Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
1. What do you really really want right now?
To move to Austin and get the heck out of Houston.
2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into? A successful inventor.
3. How are you feeling now? Sore throat and I want to go home.
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
A return trip to Gatlingurg Tennessee, visit Italy, Switzerland and Ireland.
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? Living closer to my grandchildren and being able to have them over on week-ends.
6. Do you want more children? My days are over for that. I'll take all the grandchildren they want to send my way though.
7. What matters more - money or love? Love hands down.
8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day? Spending time with my family and a good belly laugh. I love to laugh - it just feels good.
9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her? Absolutely
10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
a) She loves her children immensely.
b) She is very adventurous.
c) She has wicked sense of humor.
11. What are the requirements that you wish of your other half?
Romantic, outgoing and friendly, ability to survive my weirdness, likes to explore and travel, loves hugs.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
People who talk out of both sides of their mouths or lazy people. There is a difference between being lazy and just chilling.
13. What would you do if you won a million dollars? Quit work, move to Austin, buy a small home in England and spend half of the year in one place and half in the other.
14. What would you wanna be remembered for after you're dead? That I was a fun Nana and a good wife.
15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? My addictions.
16. What would you most want to achieve right now? Getting a job in Austin.
17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My Family.
18. If there's one thing in your life you wanted to do but yet unable to, what would it be? Travel more.
19. What do you see yourself as in the next 10 years? Out of Houston, maybe a hot air balloon pilot :)
20. If you were an animal, what would you be? A pampered cat
OK Chris, Delynda, Renee, Debby, Deb, Christy, Gary, Lesa - tag your it.